A Facebook page is where artists, public figures, businesses, brands, organisations, and nonprofits connect with their fans or customers. When someone likes or follows a Page on Facebook, they can start seeing updates from that Page in their Feed.
Difference between a Facebook Account and Facebook Page
A Facebook account is different from a Facebook page. A Facebook account/profile is created for personal needs, while a Facebook Page is created when a business or some other organisation needs a presence on Facebook.
Benefits of a Facebook page
- Facebook page gives your business an edge over other companies.
- It provides identity and the ability to brand your product.
- It helps you run paid ads, optimise them and create landing pages.
- It helps you target your potential audience efficiently and make your product visible to your customer.
- It also helps draw traffic to your website through consistent posting and advertisements.
Steps on how to create a Facebook page
Firstly, you need to have a Facebook personal account. Once you log in to your account, go to the right-hand side of the blue toolbar and click on “create.” You will then select “page”, and in terms of the category for your page, you will have to choose either “Business or Brand. Don’t worry if you can’t find the exact business category. Not all categories are represented. You can opt for something close. Your business description is also crucial, giving good detail of what the business entails. Your profile and cover photo need to be uploaded. A good professional picture is advisable. I will suggest that your cover photo should be your business logo.
You have just created a Facebook page for your business.
contact us at email@example.com.
More tips come your way.
Endeavour to constantly check our page for more updates.